cumulative effects over several games

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
i've noticed an odd problem involving a few movers' faces disappearing from a mover-intensive map. Once i properly zoned, ordered movers last and other things it behaves pretty well, but what i've noticed is if i just let the game keep repeating then the disappearing surfaces problem shows up after about 4 to 5 games, then once it does it happens frequently.

However, if i start a new game (Practice Session or Multiplayer), it's as if it resets and i can go another several games b4 problems show up. What could possibily be accumulating over several games, and does anyone have any idea of what i could do to reset or flush buffers or whatever starting a brand new game does? The movers in question have already been subclassed (the problem existed tho b4 subclassing), so if there's some code i could run from the mover class it'd be easy to add.