CTF, VCTF and maybe ICTF as a single gametype

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Should CTF and VCTF get blenderized?

• Yeah, flags is flags. Do it up, it'll be big fun.

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No. If I wanted chocolate in my peanut butter I'd buy a #$%& reese's cup.

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Kantham said:
Vctf is one and CTF is completely other things. ICTF is all about aim skills and Reflexes.

There is a no a big difference betwen VCTF and CTF , ICTF is way apart.

So let me check this.. ICTF is 'all about skills and refelxes' implying that NW CTF isn't? I know i'm taking the piss but ICTF is just dull, stupidly dull. Everything that's 'great' about ICTF is elsewhere too.

On topic - as long as there are plenty non vctf maps then i wouldn't mind a single gametype, otherwise keep seperate

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Leave CTF alone. Period.

If you want to trick it up, then make it another gametype. Don't monkey around with an essential part of what made UT what it is today.

It makes just as much sense to combine vCTF and ONS, since they both have vehicles and large maps. And if some says "But vCTF and ONS are two different types of games" without realizing that vCTF and CTF are as well, I'll biotch slap them for being clueless.