CTF-Nali-Prison (WIP)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ripps

Nov 18, 2005
Hello all, newbie here. ;)

I've just recently started to learn UED for Deus EX and quickly realised that there was nothing much to do on it. So before long I started making UT1 maps.

My first map is now near completion, CTF-Nali-Prison.

Yes I know, not a very original Title, but I think you'll aggree there are some original concepts in this map.

The Map itself consists of two identical bases, a central fighting room with some under water entrances to each base.

I have attached a screenshot of my map, keeping in mind that the screenshot was from a slightly older version of the map.

(updated shot(s) coming soon)

I was wondering since I am new here.

is there anything i should know before uploading this map, I am also wanting to know if anybody out there wants to play test it.

EDIT: well the map is finished, still needs some player testing. contact me if ur interested

Attachments

• Shot0000.JPG
    Shot0000.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Shot0001.JPG
    Shot0001.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Shot0007.JPG
    Shot0007.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Shot0009.JPG
    Shot0009.JPG