1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CTF-Lucius-EBTC [UT99|5 pics]

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by EBTC, Oct 1, 2008.

1. EBTC

EBTC New Member

a normal grav powertrack edition of the regular Lucius.

Eddie Bouncer: Basically i hated that low-grav pit, so as a personal miniproject i added the jumppads to pick up the pace in the pit, now with normal gravity. After that Teasy jumped in to bunnify the place and it basically came to a turn-based-editing-frenzy upto this EBTC edition. Included:
    - jumppads, hammerjumps, liftjumps and dodges
    - added some gaps/holes/construction beams for alternate escapes/route-switching
    - improved zoning and location strings
    - moved some pick-ups
    - more glass lookthroughs (both inbase as into space)

filesize: 1.24 MB (1,301,429 Bytes)

Download CTF-Lucius-EBTC @ filefront

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  2. hwkwnd99

hwkwnd99 New Member

you have replaced jump pads with kickers, so people who don't know how to "english" can play the map. congrates

3. EBTC

EBTC New Member

Is this meant ironic or...cuz we did a lil more then adding kickers (where Lucius don't have jump pads at all) Anyhoo re-read the startpost.

4. hwkwndl5

hwkwndl5 New Member

sorry, no irony. (forgot that was a low grav zone...)
    i like what you did with the visuals and all. nice