CTF-CrossedSwords

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I always wanted to make a CTF map that looked like two penises touching each other. It would be like CTF-FACE but you would walk on rough penis skin and veins. After you capture the flag, cum would shoot out and splatter on the other persons base killing all who tried to get in its way.

But to be like face we have to have double cocks. So we might have a miss of the base and blow up an astroid.

Any ideas? comments?

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
OO7MIKE said:
I always wanted to make a CTF map that looked like two penises touching each other. It would be like CTF-FACE but you would walk on rough penis skin and veins. After you capture the flag, cum would shoot out and splatter on the other persons base killing all who tried to get in its way.

But to be like face we have to have double cocks. So we might have a miss of the base and blow up an astroid.

Any ideas? comments?

I think this belongs in map ideas, but yes, this sounds right up my alley. It reminds me of my friend's idea for the Machismo Launcher. It's basically the plasma rifle, but instead it's a big cock, and you stroke it each time you shoot white goo, and you can charge up and unload for a Peter North style gob. Maybe these could be combined, then you could do a jukebox like Grimm did and have Priest and Queen songs to choose from. Maybe some Liberace, or how about the E! True Hollywood Story about Rock Hudson? Or you could hire a guy and a kid to re-enact a sex scene and make it a dramatic dramatization. :tup:

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
yeah...totally a sex mod for UT

White goo gun
penis shock combos
cum launcher
Penis enforcer
Impact HAMMER
eerrr lets leave the ripper out...that could get nasty.
spooge cannon

wonderfull world

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
You could make some electrical pubic hairs, but then some would recharge your ammo and make the HL sound effect. BTW, for what engine are you planning this?

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
OO7MIKE said:

Any ideas? comments?

I think one could put more effort into a real map, and not one to satisfy someones perverted pleasures. :rolleyes:

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
the reply above says it all.

this map MUST be made, to keep the am-mayhems of the world on their pointy little toes. ;)

its not art if it doesnt offend someone...

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
LOL, it got moved.

Excluding the special weapons i listed...the map its self would probably get some attention on servers. LOL, and i have absolutly no skill to make it. Of course anyone could just rip UT2k3's face map and just change the outside of it. I'm sure the pyramid was put there for fps reasons...but it might be interesting how it performs with out it.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
OO7MIKE said:

Any ideas? comments?
Had the same idea but it was like the ctf face map but the forts were on top center of large breasts [female] and you had to cross a bridge in the center and if you fell you would get crushed between the breasts.