Crazy Frog!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MeNIcE

May 6, 2006
I can skin, I can map, but I can't model.....so I had the idea of having crazy frog in UT99....I have 2k3/4 but I find no enjoyment in playing them so I continue to play 99/GOTY. Here is a picture of crazy frog :D

Crazy Frog

I hope someone manages to make one =) Or if anyone has any models currently that look or are it then please post them because I really want one....:D :D

Also if someone has some crazy frog sounds and wanna get together a crazy frog voice pack (I know there arn't exatly many sounds he makes, but im sure you could get it) it would be great =)

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
oh noes....

anyways, welcome to the board and good luck with your request :wavey:

pic2_id545.jpg

mask some stuff out and you have the perfect model for your purpose

MeNIcE

May 6, 2006
Thanxs=) Ill see how it goes

Will it work in 99? I see that its 2kx weapons

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Ah sorry it`s an UT2k4 model but converting backwards should be possible.

But ask the author for permission first ;)

MeNIcE

May 6, 2006
Thanx Ill try use that, I have to go now but i'll check back later to see if anyone else has ideas

MeNIcE

May 6, 2006
Just another word, these are all for my own personal use and will not be released to public under any reason, so you do not have to worry about your skins being changed without you wanting it to

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
MeNIcE said:
Thanx Ill try use that, I have to go now but i'll check back later to see if anyone else has ideas
Finding someone still making models for UT might be difficult, but best luck with it.