Crash with 1.2 weapons and M67s on same loadout in Shooting Range

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

INFtilDeath

Nov 21, 2005
Only mutators running with this are Bonus Pack and WP 1.2. When trying to fool around with a loadout containing the M4A1 or M16A4 (only ones I've had enough patience to check with) while having M67s on the same loadout, it'll attempt to start the Shooting Range training thingy, and then crash, giving some crtitical error containing a good quantity of garbage about the M93R, when it's not even on the loadout. I took M67s off the loadout, and the training area loads and plays normally. I have no idea what the deal is. Despite multiple attempts to upload a screenshot of this error, the upload fails for some reason, so I'll need to email the capture to anyone who wants to take a look. Also, when using other weapons that won't crash the game, the flashbangs won't even show up in the game, despite being on the loadout.

Last edited:

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
maybe you have rolling nades on. rolling nades isnt compatible with WP 1.2

INFtilDeath

Nov 21, 2005
Odd

Well, whatever the problem with it was, I went to check and see if it was still doing it when I woke up a little while ago, and it's behaving fine again, loadouts aren't causing crashes, flashbngs work, all systems normal. If I run into this again, I'll post logfiles and maybe see if I can get that screen capture of the error to upload. Thanks for the advice, though, regardless of whether or not I needed it.

Kitty.cat

It'll work, just not the right way.
Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
I had the same problem, and tried getting rid of all mutties, just WP 1.2 etc, and as long as I had an M4 and M67 in the same loadout, the minute I spawned with that load I crashed. I told this to Geo and he had me go try to crash my game so I could give him a log. But now it works all of the sudden :p

Just to support you INF, you're not crazy. Happened to me, too.