Crash survivor T-Shirt

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
Here's a t-shirt for all of you who didn't lose your accounts in the crash:

tshirtkk5.jpg

Last edited:

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
Ok, I'll get t-shirts printed. I'm thinking of tacking on an extra $5 or so to the cafe press price in order to help pay for the admin's time and energy, as well as costs for setting up a backup system.

Here's a new potential design. Or we could go with Lynx's design. Black lettering on white, or white on black. Black tshirts cost a bit more then white ($14 US vs. $19)

isurvivednewnh6.png

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
sorry for the double post, but cancel that, im not making a ****ing t-shirt. I was hoping to have this thing rolled out in about 1 hour, keep it simple, but people in irc seem to want to make a huge deal out of it.

I"m not doing it I don't have the time to start a huge t-shirt, mug, mousepad, bra and panty project.

If anyone wants to take over, have at it. I know I'll buy a t-shirt if there ever is one. It sounds like people on irc want to discuss the design and what other **** we can emblazon it on for another few years before coming to a ****ing consensus.

goodbye

iSenSe

on it!
Jan 20, 2008
DM-1on1SmallMountain [NL]
too bad my account isnt saved, but i deffiniatly would order one xD
love the printing =)

too bad some ppl make a big deal out of it ..
its a good thing u came up with this idea, just for fun, and they wanna discuss the whole damn thing.. never understand that kind of ppl

anways, if ure plannin'' to start again, goodluck mate ;)

BuF:rockon:

Mabz

Mar 31, 2005
I should be getting a t-shirt signed by the BU and Cliffy B (ok, Jeff Moris too) team. Heck, I survived with only 15 posts.

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
I should be getting a t-shirt signed by the BU and Cliffy B (ok, Jeff Moris too) team. Heck, I survived with only 15 posts.
That's what called "barely alive". I wonder if there are any persons who survived with just one post?

"But I am still alive! Still alive! Still alive! Still alive!"