'Crash different.'

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
HAHAHA! Its funny because every part of it is true.
Especially the thing about the power button. What kind of a ****ing moron decided to make the power button wholly software based? If the system locks up its impossible to restart without unplugging it.

Aug 12, 2000
Switzerland
LMAO, so true. Every time I temporarily go back to a mac I go through almost every one of those stages, my increasingly nervous collegue next to me, watching the hatred and white rage rise in me. "Just don't break anything, okay?" :lol:

Tastes will vary of course. Whatever floats your boat. :p

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
ROFL ... I always thought that a 'perfect system' like a Macintosh couldn't exist in the real world ;)

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Its a button to cut power to the supply dank, sorry that you don't know **** about computers. You should be able to reset a computer by just using a button connected to the mainboard, to have to cut power entirely is moronic.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
That's exactly what it ****ing is you retard.

Jesus, people who feel the need to bash other peoples choice of OS/hardware must really have small wangs. :p