Covermounting UnWheel

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sooze

Jun 21, 2004
Hi

I'm writing to you from PC Zone magazine in the UK to ask you for permission to run UnWheel Beta 3.0 on the coverdiscs of our September issue (on sale from 22nd July). We would like to feature it on our discs as one of our five Mods of the Month.

Thanks!

Suzy Wallace
Disc Editor - PC Zone

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Sooze said:
Hi

I'm writing to you from PC Zone magazine in the UK to ask you for permission to run UnWheel Beta 3.0 on the coverdiscs of our September issue (on sale from 22nd July). We would like to feature it on our discs as one of our five Mods of the Month.

Thanks!

Suzy Wallace
Disc Editor - PC Zone

That would be so cool :D , you need to have Shrimp reply on this but I would see no reason he wouldnt be thrilled about it. One question I have is saying this does happen, how would I go about getting this issue of the mag, and I am sure Diego1203 and StevenHorton would want an issue (everyone else on the team as well) but the 3 of us are in the United States and this mag is not avalible on the news stand, at least as far as I know.

patriot_

Jun 21, 2004
Hello there, from my side you are very welcome to have unwheel in your magazine.

do we get a free issue of the magazine? would be real nice. we arent very many members. I live in sweden btw.

thanks! /Jonathan

Diego1203

Jan 10, 2004
I personaly would love for you to put UnWheel on your magazine cover disc. It would mean alot to us if you could manage to get copies to all of the team members that don't have access to it normaly. There aren't alot of members but we are scatered all over the globe, there are at least 3 in the US, one in sweden, and one in south Africa that don't have the ability to buy the magazine, there might even be more than that.

Shrimp

Seafood splatter
Jan 13, 2003
Deep in South Africa
shrimpworks.za.net
Hi,

Sounds great, I don't have any problems with you including in on your cover disk(s).

I think we get the mag here in South Africa, so I'm in luck and will look out for it, not sure about the other guys. Is there a way they can go about ordering a copy in their countries?

- Shrimp
UnWheel Team Lead

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Shrimp said:
Hi,

Sounds great, I don't have any problems with you including in on your cover disk(s).

I think we get the mag here in South Africa, so I'm in luck and will look out for it, not sure about the other guys. Is there a way they can go about ordering a copy in their countries?

- Shrimp
UnWheel Team Lead

I'll see if I can get hold of a copy and tease you about it then :p

Sooze

Jun 21, 2004
I can send out two free copies of the magazine, but if you want any more, I'm afraid you'll have to buy them through us. Sorry!

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Ordering Information

Sooze said:
I can send out two free copies of the magazine, but if you want any more, I'm afraid you'll have to buy them through us. Sorry!
Thats perfectly fine with me :D , I am more than willing to buy a copy of it, I would want to buy a few copies. If you you could either post the info on the forum or email me ( jerdaygo@hotmail.com ) how I could order this issue, be it by phone or mail, but I would prefer if I could order by phone if that is possible, mail order has been risky in my experience. Thanks for the interest in UnWheel and thanks in advance for your time spent getting us this information.

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
hey sooze what name do you use when you appear in the magazine ? (i.e. your real name) ima gonna get pc zone soon and see unwheel on the mag!

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
carmatic said:
hey! i swear Sooze must have edited it in! but wheres the 'edit by sooze at ' message...
Sorry dude it was there back on the 21st when she first posted it :) and I first read it, but I miss little crap like that all the time, its cool ;)

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
jerdaygo said:
Sorry dude it was there back on the 21st when she first posted it :) and I first read it, but I miss little crap like that all the time, its cool ;)

or it could be a PCZone/BuF conspiracy. They're all out to get you man ;)

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
oh my gosh! im daunted by their efforts, i dont even know whats going on. i must prepare myself adequately for whatever they are going to try!

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
carmatic said:
oh my gosh! im daunted by their efforts, i dont even know whats going on. i must prepare myself adequately for whatever they are going to try!

Look out! Snipers on the roofs! Duck! :lol:

Sooze

Jun 21, 2004
Right, I'm here again, this time to inform you of our wish to covermount the UnWheel mod again on the discs of our October issue (you popular people you!). This time, we will be reviewing UnWheel in our Online mod reviews section, and as such, we'd like to accompany the text in the magazine with the file on the discs. Again, we just need your permission.....

I've also asked about getting hold of some extra copies of PC Zone for sale to yourselves. Unfortunately, it seems that we are not able to sell them from the office, but as I think I mentioned before, I can send up to three complementary copies out to the team - I'm afraid you'll have to share these or find an elusive overseas copy!

Thanks!

Suzy Wallace
Disc Editor - PC Zone

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Well, I'm a blighty citezen so I can get the mag anyway (it sells at my local newsagent approx. 300m from my house)

and I reckon Shrimp's gonna say yes to this. Prob'ly anyway. Better wait for his confirmation.

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
if the september issue is available since july... will the october issue come out on august? *thinking*