Court case

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
Had a phone call today. the person who attacked me with the weapon has been found GUILTY and will be going back to court soon for sentencing...

The one who attacked my dad has been found Not guilty as there was doubt he was the person who did it. Due to other peoples statements. But dont forget this person has assaulted other people in the past.

However it was not just these two people. It was a whole group of people who attacked us, but these where the main people.

Im still a bit angry as my dads injurys have required him to have surgery and has transformed his life and the person who i belive did it, has been set free.

I'll learn sometime this week who the sentence will be for the lad. prob just a court order that he is banned from comming near the area.

Last edited:

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN

EEK THE SEA IS FULL OF FISH CRAP
sounds about right 4 the britsh courts
had the same sort of thing happen with a drunk driver who wrote off one of me bikes a few years ago not insured tax mot and disqualified from drivin
went to court 3000 grand bike he was ordered to pay £75 4 compansiaion 4 bike and comunity service
6 months later he did the same thing but this time killed someone

Jul 26, 2003
Australia
Well, could've been better but they could've gotten off, so it's not all bad :T.
Who knows, maybe the prick that attacked you will get a jail sentence? :)

Eizo

DA Veteran Fan since 2000
Jun 26, 2004
Southampton, UK
www.larsenserver.co.uk
live in the satisfaction that the prick will a) never get a decent job and b) be a little **** for the rest of their life c) will probably never bother you again d) will live in some ****hole for the rest of their life (hopefully) and d) you will never see the ****er again

Shadz

Jan 16, 2005
Man, I know I came in late here but I'm really sorry to hear about all that's happened. It's good that the person is being brought to justice though, save for the one who possibly attacked your father. Hopefully whomever was responsable for that heinous act will get theirs soon.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
...have known for a while bu't didnt post.

Hes been ordered to go to Anger Management Courses and then in March they will see if he needs further punishment.... ffs

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
update:

Off now in an hour to see a local law firm about compensation, I dont think there would be any but its something my parents/god parents/uncles etc want me to do...

:goshen:

Jackal239

The Smacker of n00bs
Man, I hate saying this, but this is because of Englands F-ed up weapons laws. In England, you can rob and beat the hell out of someone and they get off scot free, but if you hit them with a bat or something, you land your ass in prison.

In fact, a guys was put in jail for fourteen years after he shot a man who repeatedly broke into his house. the criminal was also able to sue the victim and win for psucological damage. the real criminal was let out after a mere 13 months, but the victime is still in jail because of England's horrible justice system.

Oh yea, the eye for an eye thing was king Hammurabi I believe.

For those of you who don't know me, I am one of the beta testers.

Last edited: