Couple files not workin for me

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Aethos

Registered Psycho
Nov 11, 2005
Shadow Link and Assassin Cats

Got the Elektra file for the assassin cats workin fine but they still show up as Jakob as default

and as for link, dunno where to get the Link-model, not on skin city

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Aethos said:
Shadow Link and Assassin Cats

Got the Elektra file for the assassin cats workin fine but they still show up as Jakob as default

and as for link, dunno where to get the Link-model, not on skin city

Everything in the right direction ? (.ukx , .upl , .utx )

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Directory he means.

UKX= Animations
UPL= System
UTX= Textures (try and remember as Unreal TeXtures)

Aethos

Registered Psycho
Nov 11, 2005
everything is and was where they supposed to be =/
but theres no ukx file in there
their icons work fine is what im sayin, like when they are in the character list they show up, but when I choose one for like online play i get a void, and when i play i get jakob

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Aethos said:
their icons work fine is what im sayin, like when they are in the character list they show up, but when I choose one for like online play i get a void, and when i play i get jakob

You are only talking about online-play ? If so , the model/skin must installed on the server , too .
Are they offline in instant action working ?

Aethos

Registered Psycho
Nov 11, 2005
Okay thanks that did the trick. Now where do I go for the link model?

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Just a notice to Aethos, add a ' to the End of Elektra's UPL if your planning on installing MaxX's TSE packs (the silly skinner forgot to check names, and 1 TSE member conflicts with the Cat) Just a heads up.

Soz if you've already noticed another thread about it, I just like to prevent problems whenever possible.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Random Elite said:
(the silly skinner forgot to check names, and 1 TSE member conflicts with the Cat)
There can be another conflict with Natasha as well, for that purpose I`ve mentioned the Meatball-Trick with the "`" in the readme

It`s impossible to check every skin, every skinpack, every model on skinsites on the web if somebody else uses the same name or not. Skinners can`t install every skinpack to see which names all characters have!

EDIT: Hopefully Epic fixes that dumb DUP prob in UT2k7 :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Ok, don't bite my head off.

I must have got it into my head that the Elektra model was well known...ahwell, you compensated

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Random Elite said:
Ok, don't bite my head off.

I must have got it into my head that the Elektra model was well known...ahwell, you compensated
no prob ;)

The DUP-names are a real prob, hopefully this won`t affect UT2k7 no more.

btw, I think the first version of TSE`s Elektra was first posted (comparing the submission dates @ skincity) :p

anyways, that "`"-trick works really fine :tup:

Last edited by a moderator: