Counter Organic Revolution Patch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
The Counter Organic Revolution team has released a patch for the beta of their UT2004 mod. A word from Narkster:
So, after finding some very frustrating bugs, we have a new patch out. We are sorry for the time that it took us to get this patch out, but after we fixed a few things we realized that our site cant handle a 20 meg file download from you guys. :p I will be posting more mirrors on this news post. A big thanks to all those who helped track down the bug, those of you that were at the launch party playing “crash bingo” and those of you on our forums that we pasting call stacks. We really appreciate the support from you guys.

Download COR 1.01 (19.44 MB) from BeyondUnreal FileWorks.

MozTS

Us And Them
Sep 12, 2004
>>>::::::: Public Beta 1.01 :::::::: 6/29/2005
-Hard crash bugs have been fixed related to Slice and Scorch's explosion effects
-Added "drop flag" to the control binder menu
-Added a new version of CAS-Subterranean which has generator doors which will actually open
-Fonts and menu textures are no longer affected by Texture detail
-Fixed a typo on the GHC HUD
-Vector now conforms to the terrain much more readily allowing you to vector lock upwards (or downwards)
-Vector now yaws 33% faster
-Slice no longer walks slightly in the ground
-Domination nodes now have the correct textures
-Loading screens have been added for Ophelia and Lonesomeglen
[Mecha Edit]:
-Laser Blaster is now an instantfire weapon that can be charged to do more damage.

MozTS

Us And Them
Sep 12, 2004
I was just playing on a full server and COR is very fun and suprizingly balanced with team work.

Like I was using the car things harpoon to catch nasty hellfires when they land to do their business, and my buddy Pulse would then drop a rock on them. Then he'd pick me up and we'd fly to our next destination, repeat.

While most games say they support and enforce teamwork, COR actually requires it in most cases with a large amount of people since some people have offensive functions, and others have defensive functions. Very enjoyable and I give it full points.

NeoNight

Lurker
Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
some bugs still there like if you shoot down your cmr and try to enter it while its on the floor you get a crash. You can turn into a jet in the tutorial. In which case you'll keep crashing into stuff :lol: .

edit: omg I love the new editing features. Best thing ever on any site ever!

Last edited:

raduneo

Jun 30, 2005
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Hi Moz. Yeah it was awsome flying while you was hanging around on me while I was Pulse, and teamwork is awsome in this game(for the COR faction, if you're not into teamwork, I heard you'd better play GHC faction). If there was only one mod I would try in this life, it would certainly be COR!!!
SO everyone out there, if you read this post, give it a try, this mod rocks, it feels like a game on it self, and not an UT 2004 modification. But beware, it requires skill and getting used too. So don't say the game sucks because you don't know the game yet and Hellfire seems too difficult to fly at first. That's what I thought at first, now I'm pretty good at it and it rocks!!:D

P.S. Moz we have to do tthat again sometimes. ;)

Last edited:

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
I posted at the All Seeing Eye forum to add support for this mod. Not only will that be very handy but it may alert more people to the mod.

Haven't even played it yet ;) But it sounds good.