Continued religious discussion from old forum...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
dammit, dammit, dammit...I want to say more, but I'm not that good with words....

whatever hurtz, it will pass...tough it out, your never alone...

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Skorch
dammit, dammit, dammit...I want to say more, but I'm not that good with words....

whatever hurtz, it will pass...tough it out, your never alone...

well, wether we believe in god or not we should take care of each other.

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
Wehave a fire heading here tonight...with the leaves on the ground, and the winds,...shall I yell at God?...all the weapons that someone accumulates, being in the sticks..AK47...M1...highpowered hunting rifles...pistols of all kinds...

nothing can stop this...my family and all they can carry is out...power will go out soon...

I will stay and gather with the others with me shovel...

...hell...I'll turn this, I hope...screw the damn thing...comp is the last to go, so I'll say bye..

not Gods will...but the help of the others..thats Gods will...

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Cat Fuzz
Saint Beam, for those that don't remember, is sorta like the Grimm of Christians. Arrogant, self-rightous, and very good with words.
I apologise for every dickhead remark I made to you......I think I misgudged you a little bit, but I still dont like you:p....This Saint fuker is the kind of person I was refering to when I said I didnt like christians,now my hate will now be aimed at Saint................

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by lucifix

I apologise for every dickhead remark I made to you......I think I misgudged you a little bit, but I still dont like you:p....This Saint fuker is the kind of person I was refering to when I said I didnt like christians,now my hate will now be aimed at Saint................

hmmmm... why dont you hate me?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by lucifix
we really dont need to start this religon sh!t again, do we?

yes, we already have enough religions. we dont need a few more :p

dont take me too serious...

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Cat Fuzz

We just call Him God because what else would we call Him? We have to call Him something.
im sure you know what i mean ;) i think it confuses people from 2 different religions that refer to their individual god as, well "god."

just noticed that you capitolized "Him", you must have a lot of respect............