Conservative talk show host waterboarded, admits it is torture

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
To be honest I thought they used chemicals or fire or electric clamper things on your nipples for torture...

Couldn't he have just held his breath for a while? I'm pretty certain I can think of worse torture methods than water. I mean, didn't they have a rack only a couple hundred years ago? That thing where they stretched your limbs?

Who's 'they'? If by 'they' you mean humans, they do, there are different kinds of torture you know, hence this kind being called waterboarding. If by 'they' you mean the US, what are you smoking? :p

As for holding your breath, do you have muscles to close your nostrils or something? Cause I don't. :lol: And if you don't think gagging, choking and drowning in water isn't torture then I'm pretty sure you wouldn't think having your limbs stretched is torture either. ;)

Last edited:

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
The mind reels. Criminals should lose certain human rights, because they commited a crime to achieve their goals. They couldn't do it legally so those cowards and weaklings had to resort to illegal ways to achieve their goal. Surely despicable behaviour!
But it's ok to torture someone, which is illegal (not even saying it's right or wrong, although it's obviously wrong. Just that it's illegal), to achieve one's goal if there is no easier, legal, way? Interesting...

Hey man, THOUSANDS of American lives were saved, Dick Cheney himself said so. And he's never lied before.

e: Love the tags btw. The left posters point out that torture is ineffective and inhuman, and that makes us retards. Alright.

Last edited:

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
Meh, this thread needs moar...

torture-pear-87-1.jpg

...rectal pear!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Love the tags btw. The left posters point out that torture is ineffective and inhuman, and that makes us retards. Alright.
I've yet to see anyone point out any other interrogation techniques that are effective that could not also be considered torture. :) (Well, other than whoever said being nice to someone would get them to talk, but I guess I did say "effective" :p)

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
It really seems like a lot of their understanding of terrorists comes from movies and the show 24 and is taken as fact.

Why is that your insults always feel like they are coming from a five year old?

I guess the best way to describe the conservative party in America is a group of people that don't think about others and how their ways are selfish, and also a group of people that know nothing about how other people live or willing to learn about it. Cable T.V. doesn't provide everything you need to know.:rolleyes

Fail..There is no such thing as the conservative party. The Republican party does not represent the conservative views.

Why are we selfish? Because we want people to work for what we have to work for? Because we don't want the country to go bankrupt? Because we don't want the government having the right to tell us how to take care of ourselves which btw government run healthcare does. Or for that manner them dictating every aspect of our lives. Who is selfish here? The guy that wants things for free and have nothing to work for in live or the guy that wants everyone to pay for the same things and no one getting special treatment or for that manner not to lose the right to run our own lives? You hear yourself? People have ****ty lives, its a fact, and making it so no one does makes it so everyone does. Truth is your ideas give the power to government to run our lives in everyway imaginable and in the long run the overall standard of living will actually go down as they try to make everything equal. Businesses will stop popping up cause the punishment is to great and people will have little will to better themselves, innovation will be something of the past, and society as we know it will stop. Oh you think none of that is happening? Well, can you tell me what great new BIG businesses are in europe or what great things are coming out of there? Have fun with that.

Your ideas try to fight reality by giving power to the government and throwing money at the problem all the while punishing the people that create jobs. The way it is now might not be perfect, but its far better then your idea.

Oh and btw, nice admitting your side fails to explain your side. If its torture and this is bad, you have to show other ideas that aren't based in torture. That hasn't been done yet.

Love the tags btw. The left posters point out that torture is ineffective and inhuman, and that makes us retards. Alright.

Total of two tags while we have all the rest pointed at us and are personal attacks to boot. Yeah, you have real justification to be annoyed.

Last edited:

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In conclusion:

Look ma, it knows how to replicate a lame arse smiley. Seriously, I have no idea if the guy who allegedly wrote that book was even a CIA agent or just some poser. If the guy is so right about his assertions, then why has the CIA not adopted the "let's be kind to the terrorist" technique?

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org

Fail..There is no such thing as the conservative party.
Why are we selfish? Because we want people to work for what we have to work for? Because we don't want the country to go bankrupt? Because we don't want the government having the right to tell us how to take care of ourselves which btw government run healthcare does. Or for that manner them dictating every aspect of our lives. Who is selfish here? The guy that wants things for free and have nothing to work for in live or the guy that wants everyone to pay for the same things and no one getting special treatment or for that manner not to lose the right to run our own lives? You hear yourself? People have ****ty lives, its a fact, and making it so no one does makes it so everyone does. Truth is your ideas give the power to government to run our lives in everyway imaginable and in the long run the overall standard of living will actually go down as they try to make everything equal. Businesses will stop popping up cause the punishment is to great and people will have little will to better themselves, innovation will be something of the past, and society as we know it will stop. Oh you think none of that is happening? Well, can you tell me what great new BIG businesses are in europe or what great things are coming out of there? Have fun with that.

Your ideas try to fight reality by giving power to the government and throwing money at the problem all the while punishing the people that create jobs. The way it is now might not be perfect, but its far better then your idea.

Oh and btw, nice admitting your side fails to explain your side. If its torture and this is bad, you have to show other ideas that aren't based in torture. That hasn't been done yet.

There's nothing wrong with being a conservative. The problem stems from the fact that the majority of conservatives are biggoted, racist, xenophobic bible thumping red necks (well, at least the people they elect to represent them in office). It's hard to take a party seriously when the voice is Rush Limbaugh. (On the left we've got Stephen Colbert and John Stewart, so :p)

I used to consider myself a libertarian for the longest times but my liberal views on homosexuality/ abortion kind of pushed me over the edge on the left.

Yes, there is nothing wrong with thinking the government should gtfo of the people's lives. Although I personally like Obama I can understand why someone with conservative values wouldn't like his policies. Unfortunately, the sad truth is that most conservatives automatically hated him because he was a.) black, and b.) had some ties with Islam.

But I don't want to derail. If you're critical of Obama, that's fine, I'm kind of ticked he isn't doing more about the CIA torture scandal. If you think Rush Limbaugh isn't a giant douchebag and thought Bush was a great president, I think you're an idiot.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The problem stems from the fact that the majority of conservatives are biggoted, racist, xenophobic bible thumping red necks (well, at least the people they elect to represent them in office). It's hard to take a party seriously when the voice is Rush Limbaugh. (On the left we've got Stephen Colbert and John Stewart, so :p)

Yes, there is nothing wrong with thinking the government should gtfo of the people's lives. Although I personally like Obama I can understand why someone with conservative values wouldn't like his policies. Unfortunately, the sad truth is that most conservatives automatically hated him because he was a.) black, and b.) had some ties with Islam.

But I don't want to derail. If you're critical of Obama, that's fine, I'm kind of ticked he isn't doing more about the CIA torture scandal. If you think Rush Limbaugh isn't a giant douchebag and thought Bush was a great president, I think you're an idiot.

Let's see the data to back up all those claims.

I used to consider myself a libertarian for the longest times but my liberal views on homosexuality/ abortion kind of pushed me over the edge on the left.

WUT?

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Libertarian Platform said:
3.1 National Defense

We support the maintenance of a sufficient military to defend the United States against aggression. The United States should both abandon its attempts to act as policeman for the world and avoid entangling alliances. We oppose any form of compulsory national service.

I see.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com

Lamest come back ever. I would of figured a well established forum troll could of come up with something better. You have almost 1000 posts of nothing but trolling here. I would of expected better of you.

Fail..There is no such thing as the conservative party. The Republican party does not represent the conservative views.

Oh really? Then what was Bush, and Regan? Not conservative?

Yeah, because I am living such the 3rd world life here in Japan.:rolleyes: God for bid the government help you out so you can focus on the things you need to do to get ahead.

You really need to take a look at life in Scandinavia. Rambojo, and others from there must be living such controled social slavery like lives based on what you said. According to you, you have a high level of living than there. The U.S. is far behind there and they have socialized medicine.

Total of two tags while we have all the rest pointed at us and are personal attacks to boot. Yeah, you have real justification to be annoyed.

Torture doesn't work nor does interrogation work with these kind of people. They have a strong conviction that what they are doing is right and would rather die then just giving he the information under normal interrogation. Torture, people just say whatever it takes to make it stop. It doesn't even have to be true even if they might know the truth. WMDs in Iraq? War under false pretense? A country that had no link to 9/11? Trillions of tax payers money wasted by a Neo-Con Administration? Yep sounds like torture really yields some benefits. Look how well it's worked for us in the past.:lol:

The best way to get information out of them is through plants in their organization. Promise somebody with no ties to these terrorists groups a better life for him and his family he does his job, and get him to get inside and get useful information as it is happen. There are plenty of people that would love to change their situation for themselves and family, so why we don't do this more is beyond me. ****, we can even use Arab-Americans and send them over there for this. Though Neo-Cons wouldn't trust them because their skin isn't white, and there is nothing more a Neo-Con loves than to degrade and torture other people. (look at Abu Ghraib or America's Hanoi Hilton a.k.a. Guantanamo Bay)

Thankfully the majority of American People saw that Neo-Cons are bad evil people and voted the majority of them out. God only knows what would of happened if McCain would of gotten elected. Hopefully there would of been a coalition of the willing formed around the world to liberate America and to round up the Neo-Cons and those that would go against making America free again.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Lamest come back ever. I would of figured a well established forum troll could of come up with something better. You have almost 1000 posts of nothing but trolling here. I would of expected better of you.
Would have.

And his comeback can be as lame as it wants, but it doesn't remove any of its validity :)
Bush wasn't very conservative. I don't know about Reagan for sure, but I'd wager he was more conservative than Bush.
You really need to take a look at life in Scandinavia. Rambojo, and others from there must be living such controled social slavery like lives based on what you said. According to you, you have a high level of living than there. The U.S. is far behind there and they have socialized medicine.
They also have a vastly smaller population. And, yes, that does make a difference.
Thankfully the majority of American People saw that Neo-Cons are bad evil people and voted the majority of them out. God only knows what would of happened if McCain would of gotten elected. Hopefully there would of been a coalition of the willing formed around the world to liberate America and to round up the Neo-Cons and those that would go against making America free again.
It seems that nothing has changed regardless of the power change. Congress still does nothing useful and most Americans think they are doing a bad job (a vast majority in fact, a landslide much wider than 52% :p).

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Bush wasn't very conservative...
>_>
<_<
wait wat?

I'm sure that's exactly why conservatives agreed with him on every issue and defended him to the death during his presidency.

Was bush conservative on:
Iraq-Yes
War on Terror-Yes
Guantanamo Bay/Torture-Yes
Abortion-Yes
Gay Rights-Yes
Deregulation-Yes
Economics-Yes
Middle East Peace-Yes
Foreign Relations-Yes
Stem Cells-Yes
?????
Profit

srsly how was Bush "not really conservative?"

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
Look ma, it knows how to replicate a lame arse smiley. Seriously, I have no idea if the guy who allegedly wrote that book was even a CIA agent or just some poser. If the guy is so right about his assertions, then why has the CIA not adopted the "let's be kind to the terrorist" technique?

The fact that you don't even understand why your post generated so many lulz is the source of at least a third of them.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006

No one other then a five year old would say people that don't believe torture is useless would say they get their ideas from a tv show.

First you call everyone a neo-con and now this bull****. Please, for the love of that is pure, actually read the definition of conservative and Neo-con. When you at it, learn what Troll means. Neither Bush was conservative and neither was Regan.

Yeah, because I am living such the 3rd world life here in Japan.:rolleyes: God for bid the government help you out so you can focus on the things you need to do to get ahead.

Yeah, by making it harder on everyone else. That sounds wonderful. :D And Japan is bankrupt. YEAH BABY YEAH! Sounds wonderful living in a country with more debt then GDP, lol.

Why is it that you guys always point out lame ass examples. If you have to point out Scandinavia as an example of success, then it should be obvious you have no legs to stand on. Like or not, when you put the government in charge of your health they have the right to tell you how to live, who they will serve and what they can actually get when served. They also have the right to start limiting salaries of people/products which like or not is communist behavior. Britain,Canada and Sweden are starting to stop serving old people, and lack of doctors is causing shortages in fields which are direct result of policies to keep their program alive. Some countries don't serve smokers, or people that do unhealthy things as they cost allot(which btw is allot like what we have now in the private sector, so nice trading in one for the something with more power but still has the same practices, lol) This is all examples of the government getting the power to control your life and take away your rights.

Last edited:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Was bush conservative on:
Iraq-Yes
War on Terror-Yes
Guantanamo Bay/Torture-Yes
Abortion-Yes
Gay Rights-Yes
Deregulation-Yes
Economics-Yes
Middle East Peace-Yes
Foreign Relations-Yes
Stem Cells-Yes
?????
Profit

Bush was your textbook NeoCon. Aggressive national stance, socially conservative, big spender. As such, Bush was roundly hated by economic conservatives.

Just watch Fox News. It's pretty blatantly obvious.

So your assertions about ALL those things you said about every conservative, for you, are perfectly illustrated by Fox News? :con: Can I pick a news source to illustrate the views of EVERY liberal?

Brizz... to answer your question about Reagan... he was pretty much conservative, except for the aggressive world stance, which, of course, he was famous for. HW Bush was an opponent of Reagan (i.e. more liberal), but chosen as a running mate to unite the party.