COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT, AND ATTENTION: OO7MIKE!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Please refer to the following website:

http://www.fortunecity.com/boozers/harrys/223/{NC}Oosyxxx.htm

When you read the text you will notice that you, OO7MIKE, made a prediction on 9/11/2001 ... yes, the prediction that ten years from now someone would ask me where I was on 9/11 and I would reply, "I WAS FUCKING STONNED, LARRYS!!"

I need to meet with you in mIRC in #nc3 so you can ask me the question and so I can reply in tow. Please confirm availability AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Until then I will remain,

Very Truly and Humbly Yours 4ev4r,
{NC}oosyxxx[FSL]

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Roger that :tup:

So in two weeks will you be able to swing by mIRC for a brief chat? Just think of how awesome that nostalgia will be :D

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I'll have to find something that works on a mac. I'll Crack open my old pc (no wireless card) and pull up some old files from back in the day!

I'll be there. Its in my calender.

Reactions: oosyxxx

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
An old-tymer snowmobile afficionado who's stayed true to the gender norms taught him by his daddy cakes.

hackr86

Nali City Administrator
Dec 21, 2000
Canada
www.djmallon.com
thought i'd poke my head in here and say what up. met up with luquado yesterday in toronto when he was in town for some business. first time meeting him! good times reminiscing. hope you're all well!

luquado

The cake is a PLOY!!
Feb 18, 2000
Astoria, NYC
www.luquado.com
thought i'd poke my head in here and say what up. met up with luquado yesterday in toronto when he was in town for some business. first time meeting him! good times reminiscing. hope you're all well!
btw dude the night ended in misery and sambuca and a ridiculous amount of beer consumed. Having to work? You chose... wisely.

HEY GUYS HACKR86 NOT ONLY REALLY EXISTS BUT IS P COOL TOO

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Heck yeah, it was. Amazing, that is.

Peace to OO7MIKE! You were the bomb in Dambino's Pizza, Inc., yo!

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
OMG! I forgot about Dambino's Pizza. Must.. Find.. Video...

It was an amazing and controversial chat about 9/11, FSL, and everything that is going on 10 years later. Hi I'm Peter Jennings and I'm so FSL.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
... and I'm Hugh Downs, and I, too, am so FSL, LARRYS!! I actually stopped back into #nc3 today, made myself an OP, felt an incredible surge of executive authority then logged out ;)