Coming soon (i hope)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

randomas

May 24, 2001
Visit site
I haven't got a clue,but I think it just wasn't implemented in the linux version, I started looking into setting up a ut developpement environment under linux and the only solution seems to be installing ut with wine and setting it up that way.

this is the reference I'm looking at (it's for ut2004 but should be ok for ut98).
Unreal WIKI.

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
I started to code it in AutoIt (2 months ago) because it looked to allow me to code it "fast" (many cool builtin function as ComCtrls, INI read/write, RegExp) but it still have some big limitations like vars Types (only a kind of Variant and bools allowed with autoit, you can't imagin how much time i wast to code it w/o dynamics arrays, classes,...), that's why i started to learn C++, whatever it will be faster to continue with AutoIt because i can't learn c++ and recode each functions in few months, even if C++ allow to compile source for Linux and Mac.
But if i recode it to c++ a day (using DevC++ and a multiplatform library), if UT has a different structure on these platforms, it won't be easy anyway.
After 3000 lines of code, i don't really want to move to VB nor Delphi.

What all this means ? Im sorry but i can't release it "soon" but project still active :)