Combination

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Ok I have beefed up all these mods to work with latest patch and fixed whatever is necessary.

All 3 are combined into one zip file.

Please remove UT2Vote50B1 and Zound51B1 from your servers asap even if you dont use the latest betas.

Please report on the following:

UT2Vote50B2

1. Fixed bDisOpinion

2. Added bNoPlayerMute

3. Fixed "New Client Settings" delay.

----------------------------------------

4. Added MapCheckSpecs to IniOnly section

5. Adjusted BroadcastHandler

========================================

Zound51B2

1. Fixed @ Random stuff

2. Fixed 49 character limit.

========================================

UTExtra14B3

Reverted back to UTExtra12 as 13 is out of spec.

http://www.unreal.co.za/files/beta/wxyz.zip

;)

frogger187

eat. sleep. frag.
May 2, 2003
post all feedback here or in repsective threads?

as a sidenote...i am due for a formatting...so getting that done today..hope to be up again tonight to test at least new zounds..

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Yeah I think post all feedback here.
I just want a basic summary (getting confused) so everything is in one place.
No requests or nice to have's here - just the fixes etc as stated.
Thanks
;)

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Any more reports - updates ?
I dont want to code anything anywhere until we are up to date as things are getting messy here and I dont know where I am anymore :)

frogger187

eat. sleep. frag.
May 2, 2003
zound b2 only 2 issues were there AFAIK...we still need to test if the @ sounds are fixed..i have no randoms in my packages...guess i can make a new pack..but i think some of the others already have this set up.. the character limit issue is FIXED.

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
yes, i here complaints about lags too, with the 3355. I still have zound47 on those servers...