Combat 3000

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SeekerSK

Jul 7, 2002
Canada
www.combatmaps.com
Yeah, right now the static meshes being used are ut2k3 shipped ones, but i plan on having a fair bit of custom meshes in the end. The bulldog for example, is just a placeholder, cause I want to put a vehicle wreckage down there. Mind you that depends on time constraints, cause mapping isnt the only thing Im doing at the moment (ugh), but I do want to use my own meshes to make it look unique.

I've changed a few small things too... the skybox has a gradation now from reddish to the yellow color, i changed the fog to match, and it looks much better now. I also added smog coming from the smoke stacks... hopefully it wont be a perfomance hit when i have the rest of the level finished (seeker crosses fingers) cause it looks good.

LIGHTFIGHTER

11B3H AFA MEMBER
Jul 9, 2002
MOTORCITY
Visit site
Troopers looks cool for UT2k3.........and everyone and thier momma knows what StarWars is all about

A starship troopers mod would be kool to......as long as it goes along with the book and not the movie.

the only thing about the future is that as weapons get more advanced your life expectancy get shorter and shorter

Last edited: