Clan {NC}

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
sucks ass

the vew matches i have participated in were
1: already filled though i was prommised a spot.
2: had custom maps that totaled more than 8 megs in size. (when downloaded from NC a version mismatch error came up)
3: Prommised a match but either we never had any players or they didnt.
4: poor and unorganized. no stratagy what so ever.
5: just realy sad.

i wouldve liked to lead a team but, many people did not like the rules i would've lied down. WELL TOUGH $HIT!! any other clan will have the same rules if not harsher.

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
loosers

i was stating my opinion of the clan and my reasons for leaveing.
i understand that you too rukee are in want of a new clan.
plus, i would love to see NC get on the ladders (STAY ON THE LADDERS) and try their hand there.

S

SpiritWalker

'eh?

Originally posted by Rukee
I might be the only active member right now.

I know we have more....but they must be in hidding or something!! (j/k!) :p

nah!.. you are just the only member that has more time on his hands than you know what to do with...
I am still around on weekends.. but my job has had me traveling for the past 3 weeks and when I am home, my 'puters are almost the last thing on my mind.. BUT I am still clan.. the one that I am curious about is Wrath.. hey Devil-Boy...you got my vote, if only because you got balls son... big ones

digital-warrior

Awake...
Nov 3, 2001
tx
Visit site
Hey!!!!

Im still here, even though I havent been around much doesnt mean ive left the clan. I've just been very buisy lately.

Hopefully that will change "SOON", and I can devote more of my time w/the clan.

Raising 2 daughters, and working 12-15 hour days just kinda takes the life outta ya.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
WE NEED MORE PPL, PPL!

Exactly !
Most of us, me included, work and have other FULL time responsibilities, so getting together a motley bunch such as we are requires alot more ppl to stack the oods enough ppl will show.
We need more members willing to suffer the rotation.
And I would also like to object to other clans proposing matches, forcing downloads of maps they have practiced and half our clan is still downloading while others either leave in disgust or get wipped in at a disadvantage both in numbers and familiarity.

First of all, we must work on communication.
Not neccassarily during a match, but as to our roles in a map.
You must beable to predict your teams moves just as well as your opponents. I noticed ST alerting to our powerups and defending them. Most maps can be dominated just through this form of control/alert. Or atleast an attempt can be made :con:

I don't know how much anyone uses Team Chat, but there's enough there that can be made useful, taunts are one thing but they won't help you win (unless used covertly)

Rally the troops, we got some work to do.

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
Dried up corn cob.

We need more people that are willing to stick it out until, well, we get more people! Then when we get enough people, we need training and practice. We need to communicate in game. Maybe develop some team chat keybinds that everyone will use. I use teamsay keybinds when I play UTX. I'm about the only one. Seen a couple others do it. I've been playing ALOT of CTF so my DM skillz are rusty and I havn't really developed any kind of strategies for DM except trying to get frags. It takes ALOT of work developing map specific strategies. I'm not so sure we are willing to put in that kind of effort. Are we? If we are, we need to set-up a regular practice time. Again, very difficult. Also, I prolly need to just quit playing UTX all together also. I have difficulty switching myself to other game modes. Thats why I suck when I DM with you guys. Enough rambling. Continue discussion.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Re: Dried up corn cob.

Originally posted by Cat Fuzz
We need more people that are willing to stick it out until, well, we get more people! Then when we get enough people, we need training and practice. We need to communicate in game. Maybe develop some team chat keybinds that everyone will use. I use teamsay keybinds when I play UTX. I'm about the only one. Seen a couple others do it. I've been playing ALOT of CTF so my DM skillz are rusty and I havn't really developed any kind of strategies for DM except trying to get frags. It takes ALOT of work developing map specific strategies. I'm not so sure we are willing to put in that kind of effort. Are we? If we are, we need to set-up a regular practice time. Again, very difficult. Also, I prolly need to just quit playing UTX all together also. I have difficulty switching myself to other game modes. Thats why I suck when I DM with you guys. Enough rambling. Continue discussion.

I'm willing to give it all I got. I also have a LOT of free time.......

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Re: Re: Dried up corn cob.

Originally posted by lucifix

I'm willing to give it all I got. I also have a LOT of free time.......

goto server: irc.enterthegame.com
channel: #nalicity

I try to hand out on friday nights, there's usually one of us NCers about. Join in some games and your a shoe in.

CatFuzz-
As too Team Chat, we need to establish a passworded page that outline's our communication. Get it down in writing or it doesn't exsist to quote a phrase from D&D.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Re: Re: Re: Dried up corn cob.

Originally posted by Twrecks

goto server: irc.enterthegame.com
channel: #nalicity

I try to hand out on friday nights, there's usually one of us NCers about. Join in some games and your a shoe in.

CatFuzz-
As too Team Chat, we need to establish a passworded page that outline's our communication. Get it down in writing or it doesn't exsist to quote a phrase from D&D.
so i need to download mirc for that?

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Ya you should get mIRC...you can get it here.
Or you can join the chat channel from the game if you click on multiplayer then click on chat and type in the right info......irc.enterthegame.com #nalicity

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
Horse hair salad.

Lucifix, for being satan spawn, your a pretty cool guy. :D So I have no objections to you joining us. I also don't mind Balton joining us 'cept I hope he has broadband bein waaaaay over there in Germany. Join us in chat. We prolly should pick out a few maps and work out some strategies.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Re: wha?

Originally posted by GoAt

Clan High Voltage
Chat a bit. Totaly 0wn other clans. Dominate the PG, OGL, UTC ladders. Everyone ph34rs you. Massive recognition and worship.
Access to an OC3 server.
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

I used to play a lont online. Ive never even heard of High Voltage.
There are so many clans out there its nuts. I dont think the goal of a clan is to become the best and have everything. Be the center of attention. I don't believe clan nc was ever on a mission to be a sell out. Just to have fun.
Would be nice to have a server. even better to have a job :p