christmas ! 2 mappacks for open public testing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Corporal_Lib [BR]

Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)
Can I dl only the missing texture from Skyor die??? I don´t wanna dl all the mappack for a 2 mega texture (or less) XD
Rush City rox, its so mudaphokin´ HUGE... I guess you could take hours to reach the top of those skyscrapper and walk to anther through those walkways... awesome
All those maps are fun, and worth to "change the regular INF sightseen"... ;-)

BTW, What happened to Conglomera, Don? He´s so quiet about IBT lately... looking forward that muttie...

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
combatmaps can upload it? i cant, doesnt work, upload always fails.

corporal, i just had conglomera on msn 2 days ago, i hadnt had news from him in a month. hes supposed to send to me a half finished version of IBT within the week, i have to finish the weapons distance (only UED tweaking), and then i can post beta 2. it has many new features, i dont know wich ;)

Corporal_Lib [BR]

Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)
Don, the link for files of Skyor die doesn´t work... [=(

Edit: nhaaaaa... I´ve forgotten the countdown... I thought it happened after weclicked on the link, but it is actually BEFORE clicking the dl link...

Area 51 at Nalicity.com is an interesting map... there´sa lot of fun down there!!!

Last edited:

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
Hara: rapidshare.de:
Click on "FREE" and then scroll down and see:
Download-Ticket reserviert. Bitte XX Sekunden warten.
Wait those seconds and then download the pack.