Check this :D

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Astyanax

GotoState('Coding');
Very ugly syntax highlighting, but I hope you get the idea ;)

PHP:
//=============================================================================
// MovingFlagBase.
//=============================================================================
class MovingFlagBase expands FlagBase;

function Tick(Float Delta)
{
Super.Tick(Delta);
if (CTFReplicationInfo(Level.Game.GameReplicationInfo).FlagList[Team].IsInState('home'))
	CTFReplicationInfo(Level.Game.GameReplicationInfo).FlagList[Team].SetLocation(Location);
}

Attaching this MovingFlagBase to your AttachMover should do the trick. :)

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
This map like so many others was scrapped :)

If it's not going to play/workout I scrap em before I'm done. Sorry. It's neat looking, but that's about it :)

@Rig, there's tons of texes, prefabs, half finished ideas and whatnot on my comp along with good music :) the problem is that the only one youll be able to access is the music and even then you'll have to find it yourself :)

Well maybe some stuff will come out in time...but this map...no.

Originally posted by Chrysaor
@Rig, there's tons of texes, prefabs, half finished ideas and whatnot on my comp along with good music :) the problem is that the only one youll be able to access is the music and even then you'll have to find it yourself :)

silly peanut butter, i didnt mean snoop at what you have on your 'puter like THAT, i meant looking at the screenshots, i like to snoop at what you have, like i saw the Morpheus icon and AIM and that kinda thing... not hack or anything, sheesh. :lol:

Astyanax

GotoState('Coding');
I think there are actually only 2 problems with the CTF-Brainwash:

1) The bots don't know what to do;
2) The mover with the flag on it should crush when encroach to prevent the flag from 'sinking' into the mover.

Overall I think it's a cool map. It could provide some ultra fast action!