Chat

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
I think that there should be a permanent room so that us regulars can talk to each other in real time.

And something totally unrelated, I should be releasing a map soon. Probably won't be that good sinse it is an old map that I'm fixing up. But hey, could be cool.
I have another one, but this one will take a LONG while to finish. I seems to be equivalent to about two city blocks. For the most part, you can't go inside any buildings (unless you are defending, yes it is an Assault map) except for a bank.
1. Make your way to the bank through heavy and fast traffic and enemy fire. I'm also thinking about a sewer system for different ways to get there.
2. Get on the roof of the bank, can't go through the front door because to will be barricaded.
3. Get inside, disable security and make your way to the safe. and TADA!

BIG project

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ

[This message has been edited by Darkliege (edited 03-21-2000).]

Kingrames

Feb 28, 2000
Richardson, TX 75080
I'd be glad to test your map. But PLEASE do me a favor... make at least 32 respawn points, even if it's a tiny map. and put the respawn points about 5 feet off the ground, so I don't get telefragged when I'm carrying the flag again.
pukey.gif
ad:

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
I think I'll be sending it to real maps to go into the beta section

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ