CBP2 - Glumpf

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Someone tell me if that Glumpf is outta some film or something? Is it just me or does it remind you of that annoying Jar Jar Binks outta Star Wars? I'm gonna enjoy fraggin 'im either way ;)

SevenofNine

May 21, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
There is a typo error in the CBP2_glumpf.upl file, supposedly the characters name is Tadao.
When i installed and run the character the name said glumpf, soo if u want the real name. Do this open CBP2_glumpf.upl, and in the line change
Player=(DefaultName="Tadao",Race="CBP",Mesh=glumpf.glumpf,species=
and close and restart for your fragging pleasure's:)
As a side note, Klasnic u should prolly change glumpf too Jar Jar Binks hahaha :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Ooh, good to know :) And SaD I agree Gothgirl is nice it's just a pity you don't really see her face... Also she doesn't put up much of a fight unlike Jar Jar who's just totally annoying me :lol: