CBP Vol4 v1-v2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gnrlspecific

Nov 6, 2009
Can anyone tell me. Do I need to uninstall CBP Vol4 v1 before installing CBP Vol4 v2? Or can I just install CBP Vol4 v2 on top of the existing CBP Vol4 v1?
Any help is much appreciated.

IntelliMoo

Nov 13, 2009
There would be all dupes of the maps since they are named with "v2" added, right? Anyway, I uninstalled Vol.4 first and then since no installer for v2 I copied the files as instructed in the readme. However, I've found that the speed boots/fire dome pickup is no longer in the list of mutators. Was this removed from v2? (The deflector/nightmare is still there.) Or does the new one contain all of them now even though the description text in-game doesn't say?

UPDATE: I found out the problem, v2 zip is missing the UTCBP3_Pickups.ini file!!! For shame.

UPDATE 7/10: So, this problem was rectified at some point and unannounced, I only found out when I had to reinstall everything new. heh

Last edited: