1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Catastrophe

Discussion in 'Nali City' started by Kantham, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Rob

Rob Hole in one!

The What's New menu still shows the maps that were added since May 2006.

2. MassChAoS

MassChAoS echo "NaliCity";

They're static files.

3. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

It's a shame so many uploads to the site got lost. Personally it doesn't matter much to me about losing materials in the forums; but losing all those great maps...

4. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

They're fine. It got fixed in the past few weeks. Now I can see the same maps on the "recently added" list. The site is pretty much dead until NC4 makes it's arrival. I guess...

5. Derdak2rot

Derdak2rot DVD2r

i wonder how the fix are going , is there any news ?

on a side note , i uploaded some woot levels some weeks ago , still not up on the main page , but i guess its the same for everyone who uploaded lately .. not a real problem though .. hope you guys are sorting things out :)

6. Hourences

Hourences New Member

You can't submit new levels, the entire upload thing is broken.

How the fixes are going? Nothing happening because we got no one to handle it...

7. PsyXandeR

PsyXandeR Member

So... basically you saying that NC is sorta...dead at the moment? Is there is any way of making released map section on NC forums as temporary solution so users at least can be commented and reviewed?

8. Hourences

Hourences New Member

Yes it is dead. We had the same problem back in 2002 where the site was down for like 8 full months.

We have two forums for that, a playtesting forum, and a showcase forum, but perhaps they are not obvious enough. I will see if we can perhaps change the forums a bit, and pimp them more. Good idea.