Can't wait

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Corran

Danger Mouse
Mar 10, 2003
Portsmouth, England
planetunreal.com
Ohh, it seems that Jailbreak beta is getting closer all the time. I can't wait.

That new castle map looks good as well. Will it have multiple enterances into the castle, cos that always makes maps more fun.

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Corran said:
Will it have multiple enterances into the castle, cos that always makes maps more fun.

naaa forget normal entrances! get that 'flying machine' in JB-carpeDiem! :lol: maybe have multiple catapults, see if they can land in a nearby hay stack or something :)....oopps...not my map..i shall not throw ideas at you ;)

Hellsangie

Anja
Jan 16, 2003
Germany (Frankfurt)
Visit site
Corran said:
Ohh, it seems that Jailbreak beta is getting closer all the time. I can't wait.

That new castle map looks good as well.

Yeah, it really looks good. Another time that we see, Spoondog is one of the best Jailbreak-mappers (in my opinion). Great job Spoon! Can´t wait to play that map! :clap: