Cant connect help please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

As_i_lay_dying

Apr 27, 2004
Help me iv installed jailbreak 2004 and now i cant connect online to any game modes including jailbreak it loads the map and when its finished loading it says connection lost with the usual error message
does anyone have the same problem does anyone no how to fix it help me please
thanks

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Please go tour UT2004\System directory and delete your UT2004.log file, then start up UT2004 and try to connect to a Jailbreak server. After you have gotten disconnected exit the game. Now take the newly created UT2004.log file and either post it here or send it my way. Thanks!

As_i_lay_dying

Apr 27, 2004
here it is

I did what u said and deleted the log and this is what i got with the new one. all i did was went straight on and started a jailbreak server and the same thing happened again. the log seems kinda long though and it talks about deathball? anyway hopefully u can find some meaning in it. if u hav no suggestions il just hav to completely reinstall ut2004 dont worry its probably something stupid i did (although i hav no idea what) not ur mod
Thanks please reply asap
il send u the log file in ur email

Last edited:

As_i_lay_dying

Apr 27, 2004
Thats a possibility as i installed mutai yesterday but i think i hav played online since then. do suggest i uninstall this and see if it help
thanks for ur time and patience especially if it is nothing to do with ur mod

As_i_lay_dying

Apr 27, 2004
Well this is strange i searched Mutai and found there were mutai files in my red orchestra folder i then deleted after that mutai no longer worked even though there were still loads of other mutai files(which i hav now deleted) but i can now connect again so thats great there (there were also other files in the RO folder that did not belong i deleted them to but there programs continued to work and they remain in there original locations strange eh)
well thanks for all ur help got me on to that B**t**d Mutai ha anyways if u hav anytime to explain what has happened could u please il send u my working log file by email
Thanks

$TNT$MrSetup

May 27, 2004
Hello together.

I´ve had the same problem. I reinstalled UT. Maby you can fix the Problem. Next week on Thusday i will post my log the way you have explained. I like this mod. But i also wanne play the other game typs.

MrSetup

As_i_lay_dying

Apr 27, 2004
No now that iv done what i did everything is working perfectly again dont really know what i did tho i think it was mutais fault
thanks for a good mod