Calling all skinners and modellers!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Souless_Angel

I WISH I COULD SKIN!!!!
Nov 16, 2005
can you do me a model like the UT2k4 god horus but for anubis? ooooooo and could u do a dante model or skin or whatever (dante from Devil May Cry 1 2 or 3)

Last edited:

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Anubis Model, well I've deffintaly seen another request thread (not strictly here) and the requester had acctually DRAWN what he wanted. Even down to close ups of his fingers and toes.

And always submit pics when requesting (SaD I'm doing your job here, telling people the ways of the forum ;)) people may have no idea what Dante looks like.

Souless_Angel

I WISH I COULD SKIN!!!!
Nov 16, 2005
hmmmm couldnt find an anubis pic but heres dante:
dante5.jpg

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
The same effect. Don't do that online on forums and chat programs. It's the same effect as if you scream in real life.
It's annoying if you persist on screaming and when addressing people screaming is not a good idea.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Just type in lower case, higher is resevered for SHOUTING AT MOFOS!!!!!

Sorry, got carried away:/ But you get the idea.

SaD said:
I have overseen this . Thank you Master :D .

:lol:

Last edited: