Calling all Germans!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Let's see if any of our German compatriots here can hunt one of THESE down. :) I want an original German Martinshorn siren, preferably 12 volt, complete with compressor and four trumpets. Don't necessarily need the air lines or switch, and it doesn't need to be brand spanking new (cause that's over $1100 US) but functional. Here's a pic and link for those that don't know what this is. Anyone know where I can find one of these?

Martin4kl.jpg

German Fire Engine with Martinshorn (1.54 MB MPEG)

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
Biete: Original "Martin" 4-fach Signalanlage 11.02.2002

Verkaufe eine fast neuwertige Preßluftsignalanlage "Fabrikat" Martin. Die Anlage besteht aus 4 Preßlufthörnern und dem dazugehörigen Kompressor. VHB 1000 EUR.

Dirk Aschenbrenner

---------------------------------------------
should be the one you are searching, but it isn't very cheap either

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Okee dokie, um...what are those exactly? They look like ads, although I can't read them. Translation pretty please? :)

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
Biete: Original "Martin" 4-fach Signalanlage 11.02.2002

Verkaufe eine fast neuwertige Preßluftsignalanlage "Fabrikat" Martin. Die Anlage besteht aus 4 Preßlufthörnern und dem dazugehörigen Kompressor. VHB 1000 EUR.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as good as new compressed air warning device type martin. the device consists of 4 trumpets with appendant compressor.
nearest offer 1000€

=============================================

Biete: Druckluft Fanfaren von RW 31.01.2002

Bitene druckluft Fanfaren von RW 2
4 Horn inkl. Kompressor (Marken MARTIN oder FIAMM),
Preis 250€, Tel 0174-7332814
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
compressed air trumpets of rw 2
4 trumpeds including compressor (types martin and fiamm)
price 250€, Tel 0174-7332814

=============================================

Biete: Signalanlage 26.01.2002

zwei Rundumleuchten, ein Martinkompressor 12V, vier Martinhörner komplett für 250.-Euro (Bj. 92)
two flashing lights, one martinshorn compressor 12V, four martinshorns
all together 250€ (model year 92)

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
HOLY SHIT!!! THANKS!!! I've e-mailed them already and am awaiting a reply (hopefully they speak English, or can read Babelfish's rather poor translations)! ;) Where'd you find those BTW?