Caleb WIP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Antigen

Jun 25, 2008
Hey, everybody. I just started a new character project for UT2K4 today. In this one I'm making the likeness of my a friend of mine. I've gotten the bulk of it roughed in quite nicely. I have a feeling this one's gonna go a lot more smoothly, especially in the texture mapping phase, since his clothed-ness will allow me to break up the UV's a lot more efficiently. I'm gonna go for a much more realistic look on this one as well.

Attachments

• VP1.jpg
    VP1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 24

Antigen

Jun 25, 2008
Yeah, it's supposed to be kind of uninteresting. Only people who know the guy will actually "get it". But don't worry, I'm gonna design the next one myself head to toe.