BU's image viewer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
It is CSS based. I haven't tried it specifically in Opera for a while, but when I developed it I tried it on Opera 9 on OSX and it ran just fine.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
All of them. It does it even in the mods section that only has a few pictures. It completely chokes to death on the bigger categories.

I had no idea the galleries weren't broken down by news posts like I thought they were. This viewer is megafail. :/

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The news posts breaks them down by date when you click on an image.

I loaded Opera on my machine just now and can confirm that the larger galleries are excruciatingly slow. This apparently has something to do with Opera's order of operations on that page. It won't load the large image until every image and element on the page is completely finished loading.

Guess that's a negative point to Opera :p Firefox 3 has no problem opening any of the galleries, and Opera takes at least 2 minutes on the UT3 gallery.