1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BulletTime

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by QAPete, Apr 9, 2004.

1. QAPete

QAPete Chief Muckety Muck

BulletTime has released a new 8k version of their UT2003 mutator that allows for faster movement and Berzerk-like shooting. You can grab the file here.

2. phillys

phillys Continuing the Legacy....

Wait a sec...isnt BulletTime a mutator(for UT) that allows players to play in slowmotion, kinda like matrix? Or is this mutator a totally different one?

3. Rainecloud

Rainecloud Voiceshrine Manager

I remember playing the original Bullet Time in UT, and it was great.

This new version is exactly the same, so I reckon it's made by the same people, although I can't remember for sure...

Great stuff. I've enjoyed getting easy head-shots with this one. ;)

4. eXoR

eXoR Lead coder

Being the one that coded Bullet Time for Unreal Tournament, I can safely say that this new mutator isn't made by the same author as the one for the old Unreal Tournament.

5. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

Then it really shouldn't be called Bullet Time, should it? That would be like if Wizards of the Coast decided to make a Magic the Gathering card called Grizzly Bears that did something completely different than the original Grizzly Bears card. It's too damn confusing.

6. phillys

phillys Continuing the Legacy....

I LOVED YOUR MUTATOR. :)