Bulletstorm Trailer, Character Profiles

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

raziel31

Nov 25, 2003
South F.
Visit site
That trailer made me uncomfortable. I can see a lot of things I like in this trailer, I'm just hoping that it doesn't end up just flinging profanity in my face non-stop, it seems senseless.

/me pushes Sjosz into a fart crevasse :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks cool and fun imo !

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Am I the only person who sees Marcus Kincaid (Borderlands) and Bill (Left 4 Dead) among the cast?

That trailer made me uncomfortable. I can see a lot of things I like in this trailer, I'm just hoping that it doesn't end up just flinging profanity in my face non-stop, it seems senseless.

Oh god. More hoohah machismo. I'm probably gonna play this game with sound off if things stay this way.

Man, unless they've recorded like 5000 lines, they're gonna run out of one liners pretty quick.

^ what they all said. I've been saying this since the first footage was shown. I don't want the game injecting color commentary for me.

It'd be nice now to hear more on the Multiplayer plans. I mean Bioshock was a fine game too, but once completed that had zero replay worth.

Still not sure about that bullet time, freeze leash either, it just looks like a cop out in the trailers shown so far. Kinda like something console players could love , and more accurate PC players will hate.

I'm more concerned about it being gimmicky and not really being something I want to mess with after 15 minutes.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the multiplayer is just a co-op campaign. Which is fine by me. I don't think anyone wants another half-baked multiplayer mode that's grafted on as an afterthought. I'd rather the developers focus on a solid game first and foremost, especially when pretty much any MP game fails to gain traction against dedicated multiplayer shooters like L4D, TF2 and CoD/MoH.

Last edited:

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the multiplayer is just a co-op campaign. Which is fine by me. I don't think anyone wants another half-baked multiplayer mode that's grafted on as an afterthought. I'd rather the developers focus on a solid game first and foremost, especially when pretty much any MP game fails to gain traction against dedicated multiplayer shooters like L4D, TF2 and CoD/MoH.

In a way I sort of miss the half-baked multiplayer that was put into games like the original COD, Unreal, etc. Because it wasn't balanced or super fine-tuned I never took them seriously and simply had fun playing and screwing around online.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
In a way I sort of miss the half-baked multiplayer that was put into games like the original COD, Unreal, etc. Because it wasn't balanced or super fine-tuned I never took them seriously and simply had fun playing and screwing around online.
Unlike Killer Fools which is super serious? :p

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Figured out why I don't like the profanity. It's because it's the player character that says those lines, whereas in reality me as a player would never use phrases like that. (although son of a dick has become a new favourite curse word for being hilarious)

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Yeah why is it censored on the front page now? Come on guys...

There's people exploding everywhere in the video and you censor dick, a word that probably every twelve years old has heard about now.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
2 weapons with different firemodes + stand kick + super slide + leash
more like. The perfect balance.

They have to make the game hard difficulty-wise in a way!

Last edited:
anyone else notice the "Draw distance fog" in the monsters mouth at the end of the video? wtf was that about.

lol. This video at least has caught my attention about this game. Before, I didn't care about it or getting it (even via torrents it didn't hold much intrest to me) But now I see more and I may buy it now. It will depend greatly also what the IRC Pals do, to determine if I buy it or not.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
The music in the trailer is dumb, the game is not what I remember PCF being known for. This is one that I will definitely wait on.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The music in the trailer is dumb, the game is not what I remember PCF being known for. This is one that I will definitely wait on.

toiletarnold.jpg

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
anyone else notice the "Draw distance fog" in the monsters mouth at the end of the video? wtf was that about.

lol. This video at least has caught my attention about this game. Before, I didn't care about it or getting it (even via torrents it didn't hold much intrest to me) But now I see more and I may buy it now. It will depend greatly also what the IRC Pals do, to determine if I buy it or not.

So the video that shows the least actual game play grabs your attention?

If you don't like what you see based off the actual gameplay then you probably wont like this.

Guess this is the reason people keep buying COD games...the nice trailers.