'Bulletstorm' Trademarked By Epic Studio

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
I thought this supposed to be a horror-action title or something. With this name who will take it seriously? It must have been originally named Balletstorm :eek:

Anyway as long as the characters have smaller biceps than heads I'm fine with it. Sigh. Like this was totally normal:

biceps.jpg

Reminds me:

tanning-gel-wtf-tan-muscle-bodybuilder-demotivational-poster-1236626454.jpg

Labnetik

Trapped In Unreality
May 10, 2006
England, UK
www.acidtechno.net
lol.. ugh..

looking forward to see what the original painkiller devs have to show us, I hope we will be wowed.

well now this is done will Epic please finish up porting gow2 to PC please, thanks very much.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Epic won't comment on it until they have an official announcement to make.

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
For some reason the first thing that came to mind was this:

Bonestorm_FIN.jpg

:lol:

But seriously - I'm interested in what this is gonna be, especially since it does mention a PC release right from the start :)

Last edited:

Quaglax

May the funk be with you...
Apr 25, 2006
ATL
Wow....Im not impressed by this name at all. Bulletstorm? Really? Sounds like one of those crappy games that you never hear about and find in the bargin bin. I bet it took about 4.5 seconds to think up that name.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Here's a few classy names I've come up with, maybe they'll like them.

PersonKiller
BulletFire
BulletProof
Blood on the Sand
Blood Money
Pigeon Masher
BulletWars
Pain Giver
This Game Has Weapons
Shoot Things
No Mercy
Choppa Gunna
Tango Suckers

Bersy

Apr 7, 2008
Sweden
I like Epic and all, but I'm not sure names are one of their strong points as of late.

Example: They hold a contest for fans to name a map, and describe it as a ctf map on one of the moons of omicron, taking place at dawn. They get thousands of clever and original names... What do they pick? OmicronDawn.

Bulletstorm sounds like quite the cheesy name to me... but I'll give em the benefit of the doubt, for all I know, that's the entire point. Something like how Duke Nukem sounds cheesy and camp. (although also quite a bit more clever)

Anyway, not going to judge a game on its name but how well it's put together in the end...