Built in CD Player

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WhiteDevil

Mark Firek
Jan 25, 2004
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
I finally decided to check out UT2004's built in cd player. I don't understand why I have to manually start every track. Even if I do start the playlist manually, after the first song it stops playing. Is there anyway around this obvious programming error? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Lise

Being a girl makes you kick more arse.
Mar 16, 2004
It's an OGG player, not a CD player (unless I'm very, very mistaken), and there are tools in the play window to set up playlists and loop.

Can the music player do CDs as well? Thought Epic only has a liscense for the .OGG format...

WhiteDevil

Mark Firek
Jan 25, 2004
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Lise said:
It's an OGG player, not a CD player (unless I'm very, very mistaken), and there are tools in the play window to set up playlists and loop.

Can the music player do CDs as well? Thought Epic only has a liscense for the .OGG format...

Well they called it cd player for some reason, but I'm using mp3's. I'm pretty sure I've tried all the options but I'll double check.

Lise

Being a girl makes you kick more arse.
Mar 16, 2004
WhiteDevil said:
Well they called it cd player for some reason, but I'm using mp3's. I'm pretty sure I've tried all the options but I'll double check.

:con:

Wait, are we talking about the same thing here? You're referring to the UT2K4 music player that comes up when you hit the F11 key, right? That doesn't recognise audio CDs or MP3s.

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Lise said:
:con:

Wait, are we talking about the same thing here? You're referring to the UT2K4 music player that comes up when you hit the F11 key, right? That doesn't recognise audio CDs or MP3s.

Uh, I have it playing mp3s right now.