1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Built in CD Player

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by WhiteDevil, Aug 26, 2004.

1. WhiteDevil

WhiteDevil Mark Firek

I finally decided to check out UT2004's built in cd player. I don't understand why I have to manually start every track. Even if I do start the playlist manually, after the first song it stops playing. Is there anyway around this obvious programming error? Or am I just doing something wrong?

2. Lise

Lise Being a girl makes you kick more arse.

It's an OGG player, not a CD player (unless I'm very, very mistaken), and there are tools in the play window to set up playlists and loop.

Can the music player do CDs as well? Thought Epic only has a liscense for the .OGG format...

3. WhiteDevil

WhiteDevil Mark Firek

Well they called it cd player for some reason, but I'm using mp3's. I'm pretty sure I've tried all the options but I'll double check.

4. Lise

Lise Being a girl makes you kick more arse.

:con:

Wait, are we talking about the same thing here? You're referring to the UT2K4 music player that comes up when you hit the F11 key, right? That doesn't recognise audio CDs or MP3s.

5. HuggyBear

HuggyBear manta claus

Uh, I have it playing mp3s right now.

6. WhiteDevil

WhiteDevil Mark Firek

Yes it does play mp3's, and yes it's the F11 one. Haven't checked the functions yet.