BuF Christmas Cards 2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Same as last year for those who took part except this time send me your address.

For those of you new to this it's simple:
  • Send me your postal address through PM or email (hunter@cofuk.net)
  • Wait until everyone willing to do so has submitted address who wants to
  • Buy Christmas cards
  • Send them BuF Members
  • Wait for cards from BuF'ers

May as well get this started now.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Good idea to do this again, I still have all the cards from previous years :tup:
My (and Jolt1r's) adress is in your PM :)

Maybe the mods should sticky this.

Last edited:

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
:tup:

Come on people, sign up, send Hunter your adress!! The more the merrier, let's make sure everyone gets alot of cards this year!

Last edited:

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
As a reminder from previous years, please do not abuse people's trust with their addresses. This is in the spirit of CHristmas, and goodwill towards BuF, etc...

If anyone decides to act stupid (which I seriously could never see happen) I personally will see to their being banned, and signed up for every single piece of bulk junk mail known to man. :D

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
_Zd_Meelobee_... in the UT2004 forum said:
What?? Nobody wants a card??
What can I say? Christmas is just a big shopping conspiracy to let people buy worthless stuff for each other.
I know it's not very positive, but have you looked at shopping malls lately? I just fail to see anything religious in those fancy christmass trees or plastic angles.
So thanks, but no thanks. No christmass cards for me.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Taleweaver said:
What can I say? Christmas is just a big shopping conspiracy to let people buy worthless stuff for each other.
I know it's not very positive, but have you looked at shopping malls lately? I just fail to see anything religious in those fancy christmass trees or plastic angles.
So thanks, but no thanks. No christmass cards for me.

You miserable sod!
Why does it have to be religious for people to enjoy it?
Conpiracy my eye!