BUF Cartoon !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Argus

Spack Jazzrabbit
Feb 13, 2008
Scotland
Well, here it is!
*insert crappy fanfare here*
The ARGUS SPECIAL!

[screenshot]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1646/argusspecialju4.png[/screenshot]

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
Well, I already did one pedophilia joke with Breadtruck being the butt, I only hope he doesn't mind another stupid one. I figured that if there are recurring characters they would have the same wants and desires as before. In the case of comic-version Breadtruck, it's the want for little children*

*kudos to breadtruck for having the good sense of humor of not wanting to kill me yet

:lol: nice. I really don't care that you have me as a pedophile, because I know its not true. So you can keep that going.

Argus

Spack Jazzrabbit
Feb 13, 2008
Scotland
Someone wanna help me write my next.. "masterpiece"?

Send your script ideas in a PM to me. The best idea will be the next comic.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
ok here it is.a bit noobish but i tried my best...:D

Edit: starring...anubis,balton,big al,and meeee.

Last edited:

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
If I would ever make a comic, it would probably look like this:

BUF_Approved.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
ok here it is.a bit noobish but i tried my best...
Edit: starring...anubis,balton,big al,and meeee.
well if i'm the big L guy, then actually, i like Daft Punk (was was listening to them back around '96-'97), and i don't think you are an emo, honest :)

...just a pedo ;)

that was actually really fun to read though :D
good one! (xtc)