BuF Achievements

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
win

brizzwalloy5.png

:lol:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Someone f**ked something up at ImageShack. I don't have access to those images anymore and I can't upload new ones. Probably has something to do with this sh*tty subscription service they're rolling out. :mad:

Anyway, a few more... on a different host. :)

evade343.png

google481.png

ignorant435.png

refugee291.png

xmp412.png

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
We used to have "Thread Control Devices" like that back in the day before Beyondunreal was BU, and when it was still Planetunreal.

Forum Modifiers? "This thread has been Dopefished for your protection." "This Thread has been Mavified for your protection"

We all had our own, seperate different themes. There was even a cliffyB one.

I think this is the last surviving one.

Lsed.JPG

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
We used to have "Thread Control Devices" like that back in the day before Beyondunreal was BU, and when it was still Planetunreal.

Forum Modifiers? "This thread has been Dopefished for your protection." "This Thread has been Mavified for your protection"

We all had our own, seperate different themes. There was even a cliffyB one.

I think this is the last surviving one.

Lsed.JPG

SimplyCosmic will be making a cameo in 3...2...

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Yay some of them do exist! :D There were some seriously funny ones out there. I'll have to try to hunt them down on archive.org or something.

LedZep

k last title kinda gay :p
who the **** said you decide who gets that achievement? either way, nenegade already got it, and you gotta get teh sand out of your vagina before this **** here gets locked now you see im contributing to the lockage too shame on me, even though I would qualify as an Idioticus Majora ;)