**«BuA» New Members**

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Congrats Kickbutt, welcome to the team. :)
As far as this US vs Canada thing goes; you can count me in... how about thursday or friday evening/night?
No matter how it goes, we all win right?

Viva la Assassins!

Kickbutt

You're next!!
Apr 9, 2004
Hey gang! Glad to be part of this elite clan. You guys have speed, courage and skills and whatever else your full of!!! I bring wisedom :)

I uploaded a sig but it doesn't show :( can someone help!

Attachments

• Kickbutt copy.jpg
    Kickbutt copy.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

DrahguneyeZ

Spirit of the Dragon
Jul 23, 2002
Canada
cynicdesign.cjb.net
?? where are you uploading your sig.

Its impossible to upload a sig and BAM! its right on your signature. You forst have to host it somewhere on the internet and then go to edit your signature and put

your sig is just text but you can make it an image by putting the url of your image in between these image tags

---------------------------------------------------------
oh and for your current sig,
just put a [/FONT] at the end of it and it should work.

remember when you put a tag before something there has to be a closing tag like [/font]

Last edited:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
BC, is not the only answer.. I have free space with my ISP (COMCAST) where I maintain a website and can upload pics etc. There are some free ones but sometimes they won't allow hosting for
] to them..

DrahguneyeZ

Spirit of the Dragon
Jul 23, 2002
Canada
cynicdesign.cjb.net
you should do some reserch and see what your ISP's domain is.

for example: my ISP is rogers

rogers domain is members.rogers.com

once you know the domain you can use an FTP program to upload your files. (ill give you an ftp program after you find the domain. unless you know what the domain is already.

Last edited:

Kickbutt

You're next!!
Apr 9, 2004
I just inquired about web space. I do have 5 meg of space available. But it's not automatically set-up when you sign-up for internet service. You have to request it.
Meat just call your service provider and they will set-up that space for you. You will then need a program like Drahguneyez is talking about (FTP program).

Attachments

• Kickbutt copy.jpg
    Kickbutt copy.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 21

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
Hey buddy, Nice to have fresh meat on our side. Keep on the good work and evreyone here, will try to help you out to improve your skills.

welcome in our little familly. fellow assassin

Kickbutt

You're next!!
Apr 9, 2004
Can I kick his butt!!! please,please, please.
:stick: Gotta say welcome first :stick: Gotta say welcome first :stick: Gotta say welcome first

Welcome buddy :D