BuA extended absence/retirement

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DrahguneyeZ

Spirit of the Dragon
Jul 23, 2002
Canada
cynicdesign.cjb.net
Hey «BuA» at this time I have made a decision to either go on extended absence or retire from «BuA». I do not have the time i used to and i hate to say it but i cannot devote as much time that is needed to «BuA». I might or might not come back to playing UT at a later date but i am not sure right now this is why i say extended absence.

Right now i am incative from the clan. I do not know if I will be returning or not.

I will be checking this forum to see your responces. «BuA» will always be the best clan I have ever been a part of. Ill miss you guys and will always remember u. Im gonna keep meat on my MSN cuz hes fun to talk to.

<teary eyed> Sry guys. cya all later.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
DZ, I was just curious as to why you didn't talk to us previously abot whats been going on. When you find the time pop in and do some posting and keep us updated on your Status. Thanx for Finally letting us know whats up..

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
hey dude it's weird that now that school is finished you don't have time to practice or play with us . i already miss our frragging together :) don't worry i still have you on my msn too keep in touch dude ! good luck to near futur project.

Bad-Target

Aug 29, 2002
East Coast, USA
Visit site
DrahguneyeZ said:
Right now i am incative from the clan. I do not know if I will be returning or not.

What does incative mean?

We Will Miss ya. I don't care if your on a Hiatus. So I say that you are still one of us, But I suppose there should me a maximum number days that you can be a way before you are concidered AWOL and out of the clan.

If there is anything we can advise on you let us s know. We have a wide array of experiences to draw from and I am sure one of us can council ya if you want it.

Later, and Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Hey DZ, sorry you can't frag with us anymore. When you get the chance, let us know how things are going and what you are up to. Maybe one day you will have time to play again. Here's hoping. You see, I firmly believe that playtime is something sacred to everyone. So make sure you get some every day! :) Take care!

P.S. Don't forget to post pics of the gf every now and then too! :p