[BuA] Clan Scrim Results

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
Worthy of a quick note is the fact that our very own BeyondUnreal Assassins clan won their scrim against MOK on Monday night. We've been quiet about BuA's progress thus far, as they have been quietly practicing, learning teamwork, etc. in the background, but it would appear that the boys are ready to surface and hit the InstaGib match circuit. Good job, guys!

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
A few moments...

I just wanted to take a few moments to thank MOK for giving us the chance to scrim with them. They're all a great bunch of folks, and more than worthy adversaries.
Personally, I harbored concern that we might not do as well as we did against them, considering the incredible talents of Fragman, Starkiller, and DoubleV (who thoroughly trashed me on Barnburner two nights before) were pitted against us... and the closest match (Electric Fields) was a tribute to both teams combined skills.
I look forward to going up against them again, as it was both an incredible challenge, and lots of fun.

-Lurk