'bout U2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What should the sniper rifle be like?

• A weak fast firing one like UT ... bad feel

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A moderately powerful medium rpm rifle ... ok feel

• a really powerfull slow shot rifle with breathing... best feel... like inf robar

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • let ledgend decide and surprise us... u guys will pick this prob

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

raziel_spawn69

Dec 29, 2000
Visit site
i think that U2 should have the following

recoil [but not hardly much]

two aim positions [like sf or inf]

and a sniper rifle that is powerfulA GOOD ONE LIKE THE ROBARrc50

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
I dont like over powerful weapons like the robar.

Do I really want some camper zooming in on me from the other side of the planet and tagging my leg which leaves me dead as its a one hit instant kill weapon? Not really.

I like the sniper rifle in UT. Good for the ol' head shot, but it aint going to do much if you pump a few bullets into my arm or whatever. Only down side is it feels a bit light and flimsy.

Recoil is always nice to have.

2 aim positions is also good.

But you have to be careful that in the attempt to get realism you dont spoil the fun factor. Realism mods will be developed the second its out...so U2 doesn't have to try and be like them.

Some sort of throwing grenade/pipe bomb etc would be good too.

-Serpico

Status
Not open for further replies.