Bouncing Flamingo Mine

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheForgotten

Card Carrying Mad Scientist
Jul 6, 2004
I'm not sure if this is a bug, or even how it happened. But I once saw a flamingo mine bouncing along side my barracuda. I was so shocked by this that when the flamingo rebounded off the terrain and landed in front of me, I just drove right on in - BOOM.

Has anyone else ever seen this?
Does anyone else know how it may have happened? (I think a lounge tank may have exploded behind me just before this happened but I'm not sure)

TheForgotten

Card Carrying Mad Scientist
Jul 6, 2004
Yeah I've seen that and done that before, but this was not attached to anything. It was bouncing along upright.

Dracarys

Oh Noes!
Aug 21, 2004
Maybe the furthest edge of it was attached to the furthest edge of the 'cuda. Sorta like when you crouch you can walk out on a ledge so it looks lik you're floating. Add a little lag, and you've got a flamingo bouncing alongside you! Then it bumps into something, gets nocked off, and BOOM! :D