1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Borderlands 2 Wrapped Up, Gearbox In DLC Mode

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Renegade Retard

Renegade Retard Defender of the newbie

Me and some clanmates did it a few times. Good times.

And yes, collecting guns is a fun hobby. I collected just sniper rifles and revolvers. Between those two types I had almost 1,000 guns. I didn't collect just any gun. It had to have something to make it unique and special. No crap weapons. Every gun in my 1,000 collection I considered really cool or simply badass. If it wasn't, it got vendored.

If you don't understand how someone can have such a big collection of guns, then you didn't play the game enough.

2. Abvex

Abvex New Member

Yeah, I usually stick to crawmerax loot after the Knoxx dlc. Only pick up blue guns or higher, I mostly have purple, gold, and cyan. I have also placed a min level cap for them, guns must be lvl 55+. I take every type of gun, not a fan of the little pistols though.

3. LivingPuppet

LivingPuppet Registered Puppet

Lol, that sh*t took me longer than I care to admit. Only soloed Hell-Burbia though, and that took me at least 6 hours and there were rounds with stuck Skags, where I ended up having to suicide into a previous round. I was pretty mental upon completion. After beating that challenge and getting the Hell-Burbia achievement, I rarely ever touched the game ever since.

I was at level 26(still at level 26 actually) when I beat it using the Siren character, still have the other 2 to go in the longer challenges. Angelic Ruins looks very impossible to solo, and The Gully's difficulty seems almost as unforgiving. Interested to find out my chances on these and it looks like the number of Borderlands players who beat these are a very minute percentage.

4. Mozi

Mozi Zer0 as a number

5. Abvex

Abvex New Member

6. Capt.Toilet

Capt.Toilet Good news everyone!

Or get it from GMG and save yourself $20 bucks. Preorder bonus is still included

7. Mozi

Mozi Zer0 as a number

Either way give me your money! :lol:

8. Abvex

Abvex New Member

Well on amazon you can get the PC 4 pack for $160.

This steam pre-order is a bit disappointing. They give you the very base level perks, for a steamwork game I expected some TF2 hats or maybe even something extra.

Why does the gamestop pre-order have the creature dome where the steam version has nothing extra? Seriously, we all know the PC version will sell more in the long tail.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  9. LivingPuppet

LivingPuppet Registered Puppet

I'll buy BL2 when the price is drastically reduced and there's a 75% off sale for a GOTY style version... just like BL1 =)

10. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

Because money. Seriously, Gamestop pays publishers handsomely for exclusives like this. Also, the Creature Dome will come out later on. I'm not buying anything from Gamestop, they don't even support the platform more than they have to.

11. Mozi

Mozi Zer0 as a number

You are going to miss out on some awesome gameplay. BL2 is huge improvement over BL1.

12. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

The thing about doing that with games like Borderlands is that it's best played in multiplayer. Buying in late on a multiplayer game, especially one that's story-driven means you'll probably miss a lot of that action. Besides, Mozi needs a golden steering wheel for his Mercedes. ;)

13. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

Hahaha! :lol: Classic.

14. Kyllian

Kyllian if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;

I said smeg it and pre-ordered from BestBuy last week. I had 2 gift cards totalling $55 so I only had to spend $10 of my own money(taxes and shit)

15. Mozi

Mozi Zer0 as a number

I'll take a golden steering wheel for my Scion TC. :)