Bonus Pack Problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lt.OttOman

Oct 13, 2005
Ahoy there!

I'm running INF 2.9 on a Mac in OS 9 and Inf runs fine (Beside the sound problems, but i fixed them). But i D/Led and installed the bonus pack, i was anxious to blast some people with the 1911.....but when I start up Inf and start a match with the mutator active, nothing has changed....the game is then same...no new weapons to speak of. The read me is real vauge about what im supposed to do. From what i understand im supposed to edit the Bonus.ini file...but it does say WHAT to do to it....not in a way that i can understand a least. Can any one help me out with this???

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
1) install (umod is the easiest solution. should work on mac too)
2) create loadouts with new weapons
3) activate the mutator
4) play

Troubleshooting.
Q: I can't see the new weapons in the loadout menu
A: Make sure the installation worked. Especially make sure the INF_Bonus.u file is in the infiltration system folder (<path>:UnrealTournament:Infiltration:system) and that the INF_Bonus.int is in the UT (not INF) system folder (<path>:UnrealTournament:system)

Q: I have the new weapons in my loadout, but they don't appear when I launch the game.
A: Activate the mutator in the mutator menu. If you launch the Training Range, make sure you first started a local game with the new mutator selection, else it will not be active in the Training Range. If that does't work, see first question above...

Q: I have no new weapons in my loadout menu and the menu is really really slow to load.
A: You probably have the .int in your UT system folder but the INF_Bonus.u is not found. Check your installation (see first question).

If that doesn't help we'll look further what can be done.