1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boney's New Car

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TAZTG, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Devastator

Devastator What are YOU looking at?

Well, posting in Boney's thread to say I no longer own the Acura. Sold it yesterday for 500$. I hadn't used it since last fall. Made a nice dust magnet tho :). So if I ever come down to Taz's place, it'll be in the Stang :)

2. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Make choices, don't look back...

What do you mean IF?? You better get your canadian tushie down here this yearrr!

3. Bonecrusher

Its been a few weeks but I figured I'd give yas an update. Here is a shot of the touch-screen nav system that Todd and I put in the Z. A helping hand is always a good thing to have when doing this stuff :)

Its a touchscreen nav, cd/dvd player, built-in bluetooth, mp3 compatible etc etc its pretty awesome. Although the screen is small, movies sound INCREDIBLE. There are so many little noises you don't normally hear and they come thru clear as crystal in the Z haha.

And you can check out my custom splash screen (comes up while the unit is booting up).

Attached Files:

4. TAZTG

TAZTG Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference

Nice.... Now you can't get lost or bored.. Lots of nice options..
    Careful where you park someone might notice and smash and grab.
    One way to protect that is get a Pet Snake, Rabid Squirrel, or something along those lines

5. Bad-Target

Bad-Target New Member

I am so behind the times all my car stero does is is play cds and regular radio.

6. Bonedigger

Bonedigger °ßéè])éè°

God I need to do some crap to my car now before boney gets the money to make his ride look even sweeter :lol:

7. Bonecrusher

THATS gonna be a while. After the probe took a ****... Boney is BROKE :p

Why dincha tell em I flung a rock back @ you from like... 150 feet away while I was going 90 in 4thhhhhh :) :)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  8. Bonecrusher

Soooo another update. I don't know if I said this before or not but I will never hesitate to tint the windows in any car I own for the rest of my life. They're so amazing and CHEAP. Got the same job done here as I did with the Probe... 22% all the way around.

You know Jason... I'm pretty sure your car has the same bolt pattern and stuff as mine. You can probably find a set on ebay pretty cheap if you were serious about getting them.

Speaking of wheels... I'll post a pic of a white Z with the wheels I WANT to get. NO its not my car lol.

Attached Files:

9. TAZTG

Those are nice.. Black Rims - White Car damn Nice..

10. Shattered_Steel

Shattered_Steel Birthed of Destruction

To be honest, I'd like to get a set more like what you are after there, Boney, except mine would need to be chrome/silver, to match the rest of the trim.

11. Bonecrusher

12. Morty

Morty The getting killed man!!

Nice wheels there Boney. They look very nice in Black!!!! Nice.

13. Bonecrusher

Got the spoiler painted and installed :)

Attached Files:

14. TAZTG

Looks like they matched up the paint really good. How does it look in person??

15. Devastator

Devastator What are YOU looking at?

16. Bonecrusher

If it didn't match I wouldn't be happy! Looks just as pearly as the rest of the car :)

17. Morty

Morty The getting killed man!!

That ride is pimped.

18. Bonecrusher

Just to give ya'll a little update... I should be ordering the wheels in a week or so (unless I chicken out). It's a lot of money...

I'm not getting the ones I mentioned before in this thread... they look kinda cheap. I'm going with the straight up Japan approach.

Work VS-MS in Matte Black, 19x9.5" & 19x10.5". Most likely a little over $3000 to get them to my doorstep... then I have to get some expensive rubber mounted up. And when I finally get them, you WILL NOT make fun of the wheel gap, it'll be gone next year :)

19. TAZTG

WoW with the rubber and mounting your looking at what 4500? Unless I went low on the Tires.. They do look like nice rims, should look good on the White with the tinted windows.

20. Bonecrusher

I still haven't updated this thread :lol:

Work VS-MS in Matte Black 19x9.5"/10.5" wrapped in Toyo T1R's 255/35 front and 285/35 rear. Front lip is roughly 3.5" wide and the rear is closer to 4" :)

Front right has since been unfortunately damaged doing winter preparations... will be ordering a replacement in the near future.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010