Bohemian Rhapsody

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
I use compressed air not nitro...compressed air shoots better...more for the bolt to grab onto..peice JJ performance..18volt revolution(yes they make an 18 not just a 16) hehe taht is my pride and joy..the barrel is so quite all you can hear is the bolt and ram :D ..shoots very very straight and i got uber range

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
nice i use a pmi tank too. But lets not compare accuracy, the at85 will blow your cocker out of the water muwhahahahahaha! At 50 ft i could probably put 75 balls in two inch groupings on full auto hahahaha... oh the glory

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
...I dont use full auto..hell i dont even have it..I can pull the trigger 13 times a second though..its faster then the balls can drop with out am 18 volt hopper hehe..and yes pulling the trigger that fast isnt accurate.... and keiichi