UE2 - UT2kX Block a door?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BodyOfTheMany

Mar 3, 2008
i have a switch that makes a door open and close, i have a box i want to stop the door from closing all the way when pushed under the door. i tried "StopWhenEncroach" but the door juts cuts right through the box! anyone have any ideas?:(

BodyOfTheMany

Mar 3, 2008
not sure

hm, well, in the collision tab of the mover properties i set everything to true. still nothing. i dont see a "block all" option...where is it? thanks for the help i really apreciate it! and in my heart...he did shoot first, he DID! oy.

sWs»Cheapshot

Jan 20, 2008
Forgive me if this sounds too oversimplified but I am not sure you are looking in the right place.

Once you are In the map... not kismet... you need to double click on the mesh you are using for the door... or you can select the mesh and hit F4 to pull up the properties.

In the properties window go to the interp actor properties expand it and go down to the collision and select the drop down arrow off to the right. In that list is "Block All"

Do the same for the box.

BodyOfTheMany

Mar 3, 2008
UT2004

thank you so much for the help! thing is i am using UT2004 not unreal 3! i hav edecided to scrap what ive done and use unreal 3 instead, UT2004 is simply insufferable!