Binding question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
lol - regarding Hacking

fireball said:
I use F to hack, infidel ;)

I always make "E" my use key so as to be consistent with all other FPS games I play. This also makes it easy to continue to run around the generator while hacking using all 4 regular directional keys where I substitute my thumb for my index finger to go right as needed.

(Feel free to ignore my off-topic drivel as follows lol):
While I continue to yammer... some other basic ALWAYS set this way keys for me...

SHIFT = Sprint

CTRL = Crouch

MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON = Reload
1, 2, 3, 4 etc.. = Method by which weapons are selected... screw the silly mouse wheel lol... i need to KNOW what my next weapon is NOW lol

F9 = (say) \m/_ ( > .. < ) _\m/
I prefer to use PrtScr to push an image to clipboard because if you accidentally hit F9 for a screenshot in game.. you can lock up for a moment while the game does the job of creating the screenshot file & I can be a bit of a spaz stabbing at keys on my keyboard during a battle so I don't like the possiblity of that evil screen-shot pause causing my death.

I also set up the number pad 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8&9 to be as they are by default in U2XMP then changed all of those around the edge (except for NumLock which it is unwise to bind to anything) to other various handy-dandy's...

I use insert, home, pageup, pagedown, end, delete group and arrow keys as strategic team communications (unmapping the arrow keys because they are not useful to me for anything pertaining to movement or navigation of a vehicle... I already have movement keys and a mouse lol).